- Lloyd became a Realtor/Broker Associate with Clark & Holm Real Estate, LLC, December 1, 1975, and Jean joined the firm in February 1, 1999.
- In 1999, the office became affiliated with Prudential.
- For five years, (1999, 2001, 2003, 2004, & 2005), the Lundberg Team was Prudential Clark & Holm’s Top Selling, Top Listing, & Top Overall agents!
- They were the recipients of Prudential’s LEADING EDGE AWARD in 1999, 2001, & 2002. (Top 6%)
- They were the recipients of Prudential’s prestigious PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE AWARD in 2003, 2004, & 2005. (Top 2%)
- Both are members of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), Northeastern Illinois Real Estate Association.
- The MLS substantiates that the Lundbergs continue to be, (19 years), the TOP SELLING, TOP LISTING, and TOP OVERALL AGENTS in Plainfield’s 55+ Carillon.
- Both are Senior Real Estate Specialists.
- On January 3, 2006, after 30 years of DEDICATED SERVICE to Clark & Holm, the Lundbergs began a new affiliation with RE/MAX Action, whose corporate office is located in Lisle and another site in Oak Brook.
- On February 17, 2007, at the RE/MAX Northern Illinois’ 30th Annual Awards Ceremony held at Navy Pier’s Ballroom, the Lundbergs were recognized for their 2006’s real estate performance. Membership in the RE/MAX 100% Club is an honor that is awarded to an ELITE group of RE/MAX TOP PRODUCERS. This outstanding achievement places the Lundbergs among the TOP PROFESSIONALS in the real estate industry. According to the National Association of Realtor’s statistics, the Lundbergs volume was four times greater than what other full-time Realtors accomplished in 2006.
Our Results Do the Talking
In 2006, the Lunbergs surpassed their previous year’s record by another million in sales, giving highly PERSONALIZED SERVICE!”
Although 2007 – 2010 continued to present a “challenged” market, the Lundbergs still maintained their impact on properties bought and sold,
In 2007, they were inducted into RE/MAX’S “100% Club.” The following years, 2007-12, they continued to be recognized for their productivity by being honored with another designation, “RE/MAX’S Executive Club” members.